Please provide your profile details below to login:
You must have previously registered before you can login.
Can't remember your password? Have it reset.
8 April 2009 - Profiler Upgrade
In case you haven't noticed, the profiler was upgraded to the latest version. This unfortunately
has not gone without possible problems, but nothing major. We lost our color scheme, which I will
be working on soon to replace. Also passwords may not work. If this is the case, it is a simple
matter of clicking the reset link on the login password. THis will email you a link to goto to set
Below you will find updates from the RPG Web Profiler notes themselves. Enjoy and game on!
RPG Web Profiler News
10 July 2008 - v0.7.0 Released
- Added AJAX saving to 3.5e and 4e character sheets
- Added character summary to campaign screens (3.5e and 4e sheets only so far)
Character Sheet Updates
- Increased spell column count in 3.5e sheet
- Various other small fixes/improvements to 3.5e sheet
- First draft of 4e sheet
3 April 2007 - v0.6.0 Released
- Changed nav menu to optional left side-bar when logged in.
- Added quick links to characters & campaigns on sidebar.
- Added system option to disable statistics display for improved performance.
Character Sheet Updates
- Added new d20 Modern character sheet
- Added new Serenity Ship sheet
- Minor fixes in Serenity and 3.5e sheets
2 December 2006 - v0.5.0 Released
- Added ability to Deactivate characters.
- Added seperate list for Inactive characters & campaigns, hidden by default.
- Moved New Character/Campaign function to bottom of respective pages.
- Moved Campaign Add/Invite/Accept character controls to View Campaign screen.
- Added character list to View Campaign screen for everyone (still only DM can view/edit character sheets).
- Fixed bug when removing edit permissions from a character you don't own.
Character Sheet Updates
- Changed layout of Serenity character sheet.
- Added display toggle of notes sections to Serenity sheet.
- Changed currency section of 3.5e sheet for easier tracking of common coins.
- Major change to database access code.
- Extended security to allow customized authentication.
- Added authentication module for phpBB v2 (Requires PHP 4).
1 August 2006 - v0.4.0 Released
- Changes for PHP 5 compatibility.
- Changes for MySQL 5 compatibility.
- Increased length of password field to cater for MySQL 4.1+ new password hash.
- Added code to check both new and old password hash to allow for migration to
MySQL database with new hashing.
- Added more stats.
- Small fixes to D&D 3.5e and Serenity character sheets.
13 July 2006 - v0.3.0 Released
- Changed characters to have single owner.
- Character editing permissions can now be removed.
- Characters owned by different profiles show with * prefix in character list.
- Only character owner can set public permissions and add/remove editors.
- Added Transfer Character function, to change owners.
- Added DM Function checkbox to Profile screen.
- Added Campaign Functionality.
- Users with DM Functions enabled can create campaigns.
- Can search on campaign names, and see information on available campaigns.
- Characters can request to join, or can be invited to join.
- Campaign Owner (DM) automatically gains full edit permissions to all participating characters.
- Tidied up search functionality.
This is quite a substantial change to the profiler, and includes a number
of database changes. These are located in update-mysqldb.sql, and should run
without problems. See the update instructions in the download for more
The major change for this release is the Campaign functionality. Users can set
up campaigns, and characters can be added to those campaigns either by request
or invitation. All requests and invitations must be accepted by both the
character and the campaign owner (DM) before the character is added.
One of the advantages of the Campaign functionality is that the DM
automatically gets edit permissions for all characters, but does not gain the
ability to change details such as whether or not the character is public.
28 June 2006 - v0.2.0 Released
- Removed Smarty Templates
- Added imgs/blank.gif for use when no LOGO image is desired.
- New Admin Options
- SITE_CSS: Change the CSS file in use to make updates easier
- SITE_NEWS: Change the file used to display news.
- NEW_WINDOW: Prevent Character sheets opening in a new window
- REQUIRE_LOGIN: Remove public access to character sheets, so only registered users can see them
- OPEN_REGISTRATION: Stop people from registering. Makes the site a private installation.
- DISPLAY_IMAGES: Show/Hide the link to the character image library
- DISPLAY_FAQ: Show/Hide the link to the FAQ
The first two admin options listed above, along with the previous renaming of
the system configuration file within the Subversion repository are intended to
make future upgrade paths easier. Ideally, you should be able to extract a new
version of the application into the install directory without then having to
re-configure the application for your site.
15 June 2006 - v0.1.0 Released
- First release of RPG Web Profiler.
- Re-branded application with new name
- Some search improvements over 3eProfiler
- Character Image library browser